End of lease
All work carried out in accordance to BVRLA guidelines.
So we only repair what has to be repaired
With personal End of lease vehicle repairs leasing being so popular we want to make the process of handing your vehicle back to the leasing company as hassle-free and cost-effective as possible. As a one-stop-shop for all cosmetic repairs, you will save yourself time by not having to go to various different companies.
Leased vehicles do not have to go back to the Leasing Company in showroom condition, they are allowed to have fair wear and tear depending on the age and mileage of the vehicle.
With in-house specialists familiar with the BVRLA (British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association) Fair Wear & Tear guidelines, we are sure to have the knowledge and experience to take the fear out of handing your car back to the Leasing Company.
Using in-house technicians and a specially selected network of trusted repairers we can carry out all required repairs to the required standard.
You’ll save money by utilising our expert knowledge. We won’t recommend you do any more than what is required under the BVRLA Fair Wear & Tear Guidelines or your own Leasing Company Guidelines.
We carry out all manor of repairs, some of which are outlined below:
- Alloy wheel scuffs
- Car park dents
- Minor scuffs to paintwork
- Bumper scuffs
- Tears and burns to upholstery
- Replacing tyres that do not meet the guidelines
We are so confident in our knowledge and the quality of repairs that we offer a Guarantee against you receiving a bill from your Lease Company when the car is handed back provided we have carried out the required work.
For more information on the BVRLA ‘Fair Wear & Tear’ guidelines please click here.
Our process includes the following stages
1 Vehicle inspection
- carried out at either our premises or your home/place of work. Please note - vehicle must be in clean condition inside and out
- inspection report completed in accordance to BVRLA guidelines by one of our trained team members
- you will receive a full report within 48 hours of us carrying out the Vehicle Inspection
- the report will outline all the visible damage to the vehicle and our recommendation on the items to repair
- a time frame and a cost will be outlined within the Report
3 Booking in
- once we have agreed the scope of works we will book you in at a convenient time
- you will be advised in advance how long the work will take to complete
- you can either drop the vehicle to us or we can arrange to collect the vehicle from you (local free collection offered)
4 Complete work
- all work will be carried out to the required BVRLA standard
- you will be kept informed if we come across any unexpected issues during the process
- either collect your vehicle from us or arrange for us to drop it back to you (free local delivery only)